▼

Thursday, November 2, 2017

5 Easy Ways to Earn Extra Cash!

The links in the post below may be affiliate links that support our current homesteading needs and the cost of building this business at no additional cost to you! Read the full disclosure to learn more and find out what your purchases are supporting.

*This is NOT a sponsored post, just a free service that my family uses. I do receive a small percentage of every referral's points, but I only endorse it because we enjoy using it ourselves. You also get extra points by signing up through a referral link, so it's a win-win. All opinions are mine, and mine alone.*

SWAGBUCKS - Look At This Now .com

What if in your downtime, you were able to make a little pocket money by letting your smartphone work for you? What if you could get cashback when you shop, without needing a credit card? When if your search engine paid you periodically, in exchange for your loyalty? What if you could earn cash for waiting in line,etc. by filling out surveys? Welcome to my world!

For me, part of being zero waste includes not wasting my personal time or resources. I only spend when I need to and I try not to waste money when I do shop. So, when I found Swagbucks gives free cashback for when you shop online and locally, (plus other easy activities) I was excited. I look at it as a parent "commission". As I go about my everyday tasks as a work-from-home mom (like buying reusable furnace filters), I get cashback for things I'm already buying and for doing things like running videos on my phone when I'm not otherwise using it.

Swagbucks: Shopping Portal Increase for many Stores (Best Buy, Nike, Target, Marriott & More ...

Shop online-
I don't often shop outside of going to the grocery store or the thrift store, but when I do shop, I often shop online. With a zero waste and plastic-free lifestyle, I don't often find the things I need locally. So, I choose to shop online. For example, last week I bought UG1 a vintage wooden peg doll as a "Barbie" doll upgrade on Etsy for Christmas. That's not something that would be easy to find locally, other than by chance. With Swagbucks, I get cashback/points towards Paypal cash or giftcards when I shop on Etsy or other online stores. I just use the browser extension, and Swagbucks pops up to let me know that I can receive cashback on that site.

Swagbucks Local Dining Program Review: Up to 25% Cash Back on Dining
Shop locally-
When you link up your debit card or credit card, you can shop locally and receive cashback
when you eat out or do activities outside of the home, like receive massages, etc. This is perfect for when you choose experience gifts over more physical stuff.


Watch videos-
When you install the video app on your smartphone, you can earn points by letting your phone just run videos. (You can also run videos on your computer.) You can choose movie trailers to see what's coming out soon, quick workout videos, home & garden tips, etc. You can also just turn the media sound off and let your phone use autoplay to earn cashback. (It's nice to put your phone to work for you!) I've been using this feature daily until my phone died for good last week. Since my refurbished smartphone arrived, I reinstalled Swagbucks again by signing in through my Google account.

How to earn free gift cards using Swagbucks (a beginner's guide) - Noobie

Search the web-
This is super easy! All you do is make Swagbucks your default search engine. Then, when you open a new tab, it pulls up the search box and you can earn cash randomly just by searching the web.


Answer surveys-
If you like to answer questions, or just earn cash faster, you can fill out surveys. Personally, I stopped doing this as I wanted to focus my time on my family and building up my business, but this is a great way to kill time when you don't have anything else to do, like standing in line or waiting for a meeting to start, etc.

Shared at:
Share Your Style Link Party, Dream Create Inspire Party, Bloggers Dreamteam Linky, Diy Crafts More Link Party, Bloggers Spotlight, Aprons & Pearl Linkup, One Project At A Time, Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Party, Home And Garden Thursday, Friday At The Fire Station Linkup Party, Motivational Monday Linkup, Party In Your Pjs, Handmade Hangout Party, allmumsaid.com.au, Sundays Best Linkup, Funtastic Friday, KCACOLS, anallievent.com, Dishing It & Digging It, Anna Nuttall Bloggers Linksup, Link your stuff, Pretty Pintastic Party, BFF Open House Link Party, Busy Monday, The Hearth And Soul Link Party, Turn It Up Tuesday, Encouraging Hearts Home Blog Hop, Artsyfartsy Link Party,  Inspire Me Tuesday, Bouquet of Talent Party,  Inspiration Galore Party Project, Nifty Thrifty Party, Inspiration Monday, Makers Make Party, Mix It Up Monday, Creative Corner, Over The Moon Link Party, Friday Favorites, Share the Wealth, Girl Chat Linkup, Traffic Jam, Happiness is Homemade, Simple Saturdays Bloghop, New Beginnings and Breakthrough Linkup, The Scoop, The Homemaking Party, Pretty Pintastic Party, Share It Tuesday, What to Do Weekends Party, Friendship Friday, Creative Corner Link Up Party, Dear Creatives Linkup, Wine'd Down Wednesdays, Creative Muster Party, Wow Me Wednesday, Wonderful Wednesday Blop Hop, A Round Tuit, Totally Terrific Tuesday Link Party, Home Matters Party, Bouquet of Talent Party, Lou Lou Girls' Fabulous Party, Creative Gallery, Love Learn Bloghop, Nifty Thrifty Sunday, Simple Homestead Bloghop, Friday Feature Linky Party, This is How We Roll Thursday, Dare to Share Linkup, Home Away From Home Party, Think Tank Thursday Link Up, Wow Us Wednesdays, Sew It, Cook It, Craft It Link Party, Homestead Blog Hop, Waste Less Wednesday, Saturday Sharefest, Bloggers Pit Stop, Urban Naturale Blog Hop, The Scoop Link Party, Share One More Time Party, Project Inspire, Tuesdays with a Twist

Now that you have learned of some great ways to earn cashback, what are some ways that you have used your Swagbucks cash? Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment